The price of your cruise includes:
- A well deserved vacation!
- Your stateroom, featuring the Carnival Comfort Bed Collection and nightly turndown service... additional stateroom features include a television, in-stateroom safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and ample storage space.
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- Fitness center
- Pools, whirlpools and waterslides
- Year round youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and snacking at specialty food spots (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: Guy’s Burger Joint, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse, BlueIguana Cantina, Mongolian Wok and Ol’ Fashioned BBQ.
- 24-hour Pizzeria
- 24-hour soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Room Service from 6:00am-10:00pm (excluding for fee items)
- The following beverages served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea
The following services are not included in the cruise price:
- Dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: The Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi, Bonsai Teppanyaki, Ji Ji Asian Kitchen, Seafood Shack, Cucina del Capitano, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse|Brewhouse, The Chef’s Table, Shake Spot, Javablue Cafe, Promenade Cafe, Lido Coffee Bar, Ocean Plaza Cafe, Havana Bar on the Carnival Sunshine, RedFrog Pub and other lounges that may serve light bites.
- ’Steakhouse Selections’ served in the Main Dining Room
- Room Service from 10:00pm to 6:00am and for fee items on daytime menu
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic bar beverages (excluding beverages served in the Main Dining Room and Lido Restaurant such as non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, select juices, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea)
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast
- Gift Shop purchases
- Purchases at Cherry on Top and Special Occasions (featured on select ships)
- Thrill Theater and IMAX Theatre (featured on select ships)
- Spa treatments, Salon services and select fitness classes
- Gambling in the casino and Bingo
- Video Arcade games
- Art Auction Program (featured on select ships)
- Carnival Adventurs Shore Excursions
- Internet access and ’chat’ option on the HUB app
- Use of your smartphone
- Ship-to-Shore telephone calls
- Medical services
- Laundry services (valet or self-service)
- Service gratuities and tips
When purchasing your cruise vacation, the following are optional:
- Ground transportation (transfers) to/and or from the airport to the cruise terminal
- Fly2Fun air transportation
- Hotel packages (on select itineraries)
- Carnival Vacation Protection